Thursday, July 2, 2009
The little bit I now know about blogging.... :)
So this has been kind of a crash course in learning how to blog, since I really knew nothing coming into this, but it's pretty amazing that I now have my own blog that I can build from for the school year. The first thing I learned was just what blogging really was, and how it can benefit students that might not otherwise feel comfortable talking in a classroom setting but might be able to write it online. I also feel like I now have the basic knowledge to create a blog that students and parents can use as a resource to build on what I teach in my elementary music classroom. The last thing I think I learned is how secure this blogging can be - I think we all worry about who can read and comment on these things on the Internet, but it's nice to know there are ways to monitor what is put onto my blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Page looks great. Good luck with the blogging.
ReplyDelete