Thursday, July 2, 2009

My first blog post - let the music begin!

Hi everybody! I'm Sue Geesey, elementary music teacher in the Upper Dauphin Area School District. I teach general music for grades K through 4, and I'm also in charge of a 3rd grade recorder club and a 3rd and 4th grade chorus. I teach an amazing group of about 450 students here at UDA (yes, we're that small we only have one elementary school for the district), which is a rural district about 40 minutes north of Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.

Hopefully on this blog I can give you all some of the great things I hope to do this year in elementary music class, as well as some cool websites and blogs that I think might be of interest to students and parents. Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. It was great to have you in class, Miss Geesey. I look forward to seeing how you use your blog with your music students!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your comments about your teaching experience at UDA! I wish for you a great upcoming year!

    ReplyDelete